Atlas Copco’s L series is the top product in the wide range of Atlas Copco piston compressors. The L range contains the best pistons available in the market because of its unique combination of long life, reliability and performance in a compact light-weight package.
A VARIETY OF BENEFITS
• Automotive design and high quality materials for performance and extra long life.
• Exceptional reliability for heavy duty industrial applications.
• Minimized downtime thanks to quick and easy servicing.
• Wide product scope to match your exact needs. • Dependable flow of compressed air directly to the point of use.
• Compact installations possible thanks to optimum cooling, aluminium design and direct drive.
• Stand-alone use or easy integration in your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) product.
Made in Italy
All Options available, tank mounted, with dryer, trolley mount.
Slow-running compressor block with aftercooler for effective moisture separation and automotive dry paper type air cleaner on the larger models.
Selection of air receivers – 27, 50, 90, 200, 270 or 500 l horizontal receiver and 150 or 270 l vertical receiver as a space saving option. Wheels and handle, according to model.
Adjustable pressure regulator, pressure gauges (receiver pressure and regulated outlet pressure), quick coupling for ease of use. Pressure switch with “Off” and “Automatic operation” buttons, safety valve, cable and power plug for single-phase models.
AC series 230 Volt 1 phase - 10 bar(e)/145 psig Belt drive - stationary or mobile – 27, 50, 90 or 200 l horizontal alternatively 150 l vertical receiverType your paragraph here.
AC series 230 or 400 V 3 phase - 10 bar(e)/145 psig for AC 20-30 E, 11 bar(e)/160 psig for AC 40-100 E Belt drive - stationary or mobile – 50, 90, 200, 270 or 500 l horizontal alternatively 270 l vertical receiver - Star Delta starter from 5.5 hp5.5 hp
Copyright © CPS Air Compressor Sales & Service Australia